Experts in Live-In or 24 Hour Home Care in Centennial
At Home Care Assistance, we are known for our expertise in 24 hour home care or live-in care in Centennial. Our dedicated and professional live-in caregivers offer assistance to seniors who require 24 hour round-the-clock care and monitoring. Live-in care or full time care enables seniors and elderly to remain independent in the comfort and safety of home with the help of a live-in caregiver. Our live-in Caregivers offer the following services:
- Help with Daily Tasks: light housekeeping, dishes, laundry, picking up prescriptions and grocery shopping.
- Personal Assistance: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence.
- Companionship: Providing support and companionship on a daily basis.
- Supporting Health: Healthy meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to medical appointments and help with physical and mental exercise.
Custom Live-In Care Plans Catered to Your Needs
At Home Care Assistance of Centennial, CO, we understand that each senior has a unique set of needs and creating an effective Live-in care plan requires an understanding of the physical and mental condition of the senior, level of family involvement, home environment and the amount of care required. Our free in home assessment gives our clients the opportunity to discuss their specific needs and wishes and ask any questions they might have. Our dedicated care managers will work with you to develop a personalized live-in care plan that details everything from the level of care provided to the daily care schedule.
24 Hour Home Care Offers Peace of Mind to Families
Families who have loved ones with age related conditions such as Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, they often worry about their safety and security, especially when left alone. Thanks to Home Care Assistance, families can enjoy peace of mind knowing a professional and dedicated live-in caregiver is around 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Benefits of 24 hour Live-in care include:
- Consistency of Care: Our live-in caregivers are expertly matched with the client for the length of the case. We typically assign a primary caregiver who provides care for four to five days a week and then a secondary caregiver who covers the remainder of the week.
- Value: Our one-to-one client care is the same price as a private room in a nursing home where the ratio of care is often one caregiver to fifteen residents.
- Maximum Professionalism: Home Care Assistance live-in caregivers must maintain a separate residence and are permitted on the client’s premises only during their assigned shifts. They are strictly forbidden from using the client’s property, such as phone, television, or car for their personal use and cannot have visitors to the home while they are working. Our clients can relax and enjoy the comforts of their own home, knowing that their personal space is respected.
- Reduced Risk: Home care reduces the risk of infection that can be associated with a facility environment. In addition, because our caregivers are typically only focused on one client at a time, they’re more likely to notice any problems before they become serious, which is critical to reducing hospital readmission rates.
- Highest Caliber Caregivers: All of our caregivers must go through a background investigation and psychological examination, developed by PhD psychologists, to test for honesty and conscientiousness. Unlike many home care agencies where caregivers are independent contractors, all of our caregivers are employees and are bonded and insured.
- Ongoing Expert Care Management: The Client Care Manager (CCM) is a key point of contact for clients, referral sources, and the broader community. Client Care Managers develop and oversee clients’ care plans, ensuring the highest standard of professionalism from all members of the care team. Care managers work directly with families to make sure clients are happy over the course of our service.
Rest Assured Your Loved One is in Professional and Caring Hands
Our Care Managers are experts in the senior care industry with experience and knowledge in the planning and supervising of live-in care. This strong commitment to providing exceptional care to seniors in Centennial has earned Home Care Assistance a trusted name in the industry. Contact a Care Manager today at (303) 957-3100 to learn more about our live-in care services.